Standing Hip Adduction (Anchored)
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Insert anchor at bottom of door. Stand 1-2 feet away with R side facing door.
- Attach ankle strap to L ankle; attach both ends of desired band combination to strap.
- Adjust position until slight tension is felt in band(s).
- Stand tall – core engaged. (R hand may be placed on door for support)
- Begin with a deep breath – exhale and pull leg away from center.
- Inhale and return to start with control.
- Repeat for desired number of reps then switch sides.