- Free Shipping Over $50
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Ab Crunch on Stability Ball with Band (Anchored)
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Insert anchor midpoint in door near handle.
- Position stability ball 1-2 feet away from door.
- Sit on front edge of ball with back towards door and grab handles, one in each hand.
- Position hands by head, with elbows bent and pointing forward.
- Make sure feet are at least hip distance apart, or wider, for a good base of support.
- To start, inhale and lie all the way back until your mid back is touching ball.
- Exhale, engage core, and sit up tall back to start position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.