Ab Crunch on Stability Ball
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Sit on top of stability ball.
- Walk feet forward so that ball moves to a position at the small of your back.
- Press feet firmly in ground, hip distance apart or wider for better stability.
- Place both hands behind your head (or crossed over chest to make it easier).
- To start, tilt pelvis forward, and begin to raise your upper body curling in a forward motion and squeeze your abs. If your hands are placed across your chest, curl in a forward motion until your elbows reach your upper thighs.
- For safety, always keep your chin away from your chest so that your head, neck and spine stay in a neutral position throughout the movement.
- Inhale and release back to start, getting a stretch in the abs.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.