- Free Shipping Over $25
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Alternating Shoulder Press w/ Stacked Bands
- Place middle of stacked bands under one foot, keeping feet staggered in a comfortable stance.
- To decrease intensity, use fewer bands.
- Holding onto handles in each hand, bring hands above shoulders so elbows point outward. Stand tall and engage core.
- To start, take a deep breath, then exhale and press your R hand upwards until fully extended.
- Inhale and slowly bring the R hand back to start position. Exhale and press the L hand upwards.
- Continue to alternate R and L, then repeat for desired number of reps.