Bent Row (Anchored)
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Attach anchor at bottom of door.
- Attach both ends of desired band combination to 1 handle. Facing door; grab handle in R hand.
- Step away 1-2 feet; R foot behind L in a staggered stance. Lower torso to a 45◦ angle to the floor. Keep chest lifted, back straight, and core engaged.
- Begin with a deep breath – exhale and pull R arm back so elbow is pointed to ceiling -R hand just below ribcage.
- Inhale and return to start with control.
- Repeat for desired reps, then switch sides.