- Free Shipping Over $35
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Bicep Curl w/Stacked Bands
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Place the middle of stacked bands under both feet, and hold both handles by sides. With feet hip distance apart, stand tall and keep core engaged.
- To decrease the intensity, place fewer bands underneath feet.
- To start, take a deep breath in, exhale and raise your hands up to shoulders. Keep elbows under shoulders throughout movement.
- Keep back straight, feet hip distance apart, knees slightly bent. Engage abs so core is tight.
- Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.