- Free Shipping Over $50
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Posted in | Comments Closed
- From Child’s Pose, inhale and rise onto hands and knees.
- Open arms to shoulder width and knees to hip width. Spread fingers into mat.
- Inhale deeply. Exhale while gently pulling abdominal muscles inward towards spine. Tuck your tail bone down and under. Gently contract your glutes.
- Press middle of back upward, rounding the spine. Curl head inward looking toward knees.
- Transition to Cow Pose or return to neutral spine and Child’s Pose.