Chest Fly (Anchored)
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Insert anchor at top of door.
- Face away from the door and grab handles with both hands.
- Step away from the door 1-2 feet, with one foot behind the other for a comfortable staggered stance. Stand tall with core engaged. Extend arms out to sides at shoulder height, elbows slightly bent, and palms facing forward.
- To start, take a deep breath and exhale as you bring your arms together in front.
- Inhale and slowly release the band by extending arms and chest muscles, so the band is back in start position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.