- Free Shipping Over $50
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Chest Press in Sitting Position
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Insert anchor at midpoint of door. Position ball or chair 1-2 feet away from door.
- Sit on top of ball or chair with back towards door, and grab handles in each hand.
- Press feet firmly in ground, hip distance apart for better stability.
- Lift elbows and hands just below shoulder height so elbows are completely bent and pointing back, palms down. Sit tall with core engaged.
- To start, take a deep breath, then exhale and press both arms forward until arms fully extend.
- Inhale and slowly release to start position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.