- Free Shipping Over $25
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
- Grab both handles, then step in middle of the band with your R foot.
- Position both hands over shoulders and step back with L foot about 12” so that the L heel naturally lifts.
- Keep back straight and core tight.
- To start, take a deep breath and drop the back knee down to about 90 degrees until its a few inches from floor. Shoulders should continue to stay over the hips. Don’t lean forward.
- Exhale as you come back up to standing, pressing the R heel into the floor to engage the muscles on the back of the upper leg.
- Repeat for desired number of reps then switch sides.
How to Video: Lunge