- Free Shipping Over $50
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
One Arm Tricep Extension
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Place one end of band under one foot so there’s a short and long end. Continue to hold both handles in each hand.
- With long end, place hand just above and behind shoulder so that elbow is bent and pointed forward and slightly up. The band should be running up the length of your body behind you.
- Stand up tall and engage core.
- To start, take a deep breath, then exhale and raise hand until arm fully extends. Do not move the position of the elbow throughout the movement.
- Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps and switch sides.