- Free Shipping Over $30
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Plank on Stability Ball with Leg Lift
- Begin by kneeling in front of ball, allowing 3-4 feet of space in front of the ball.
- Keeping the ball close to your thighs, lay on top of it and walk hands forward till your upper thighs are touching the ball.
- Continue to walk hands forward until ball is slightly below your knees.
- Hands should be shoulder width apart, core engaged, back in a straight line, and legs together for better stability.
- Take a deep breath to start, then exhale and lift the R heel up towards the ceiling as you balance on the ball. Inhale as you return slowly back to ball and then exhale and lift the L heel up.
- Continue to alternate legs for desired number of reps.