- Free Shipping Over $50
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Reverse Fly – Post Delts (Anchored)
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Insert anchor at top of door on hinge side.
- Facing door, grab both handles in each hand and step 1-2 feet away.
- Begin with arms extended in front, palms facing in, chest lifted and core tight.
- To start, take a deep breath, then on exhale pull the extended arms out and back until they form a T position.
- Squeeze upper back together at end of movement, inhale and slowly release to start.
- Take another deep breath then pull arms back and downward, forming an upside down V, again squeezing the upper back and inhale, slowly releasing to start again.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.