- Free Shipping Over $50
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Seated Cross Leg Pull (Anchored)
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Insert RB anchor near bottom of door.
- Sit 1-2 feet from door as shown, and attach ankle strap to the leg closest to door.
- Adjust your position far enough away from the door so that there is slight tension.
- Place your hands on the ground underneath your shoulders for support. Sit tall and engage your core.
- Inhale and lift the leg off the ground, then exhale and bring it towards other leg, squeezing your inner thigh as legs come together.
- Inhale and slowly release back to start.
- Repeat for desired number of reps then switch sides.