Seated Row w/ Therapy Band
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Sit on floor with legs straight and heels together.
- Wrap middle of band around bottom of both feet and grab the ends of bands in each hand.
- Sit tall with back straight so that spine is neutral, shoulders relaxed and staying directly over hips.
- To start, take a deep breath, engage abs, then exhale and pull elbows back. Squeeze shoulder blades together, until both hands are next to rib cage.
- To start, inhale then exhale as you pull elbows back, squeezing shoulder blades, until both hands are next to rib cage.
- Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.