- Free Shipping Over $50
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Shoulder Press w/ Stacked Bands
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Place the middle of the stacked bands underneath one foot, keeping your feet staggered in a comfortable stance.
- To decrease intensity, use fewer bands.
- Holding both handles in each hand, bring hands directly above shoulders so elbows point outward. Stand tall with core engaged.
- To start, take a deep breath, then exhale and press hands towards ceiling until both arms fully extend.
- Inhale and slowly return to start.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.