Posted in | Comments Closed
- Place middle of RB underneath both feet, keeping your feet hip distance apart.
- Holding onto the handles, one in each hand, bring the hands above shoulders so elbows are pointed downward. Stand tall and engage your core.
- To start, inhale and push your butt back as if about to sit in a chair.
- Keep the chest lifted, the weight of your body on your heels, and the knees behind the toes to protect the knees.
- Exhale and press back up to start.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.
How to Video: Squat