- Free Shipping Over $50
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Stability Ball Sit-Up
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Sit on top of stability ball.
- Walk feet forward so that ball isat the small of your back.
- Press feet firmly in ground, hip distance apart for better stability.
- Place both hands behind your head (or crossed over chest to make it easier).
- To start, take a deep breath and exhale as you raise your upper body up and forward, until you’re sitting up tall with back straight.
- Always keep your chin away from your chest so that your head, neck and spine stay in a neutral position throughout the movement.
- If your feet slip, place them in front of something stable like a wall.
- Inhale and release back to start, getting a stretch in the abs.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.