- Free Shipping
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Standing Ab Twist (Anchored)
- Insert anchor in door at chest height.
- Grab handles with both hands, interlacing the fingers.
- Stand with your L or R side to the door.
- Step away from the door several feet so that, when your arms are extended, you create slight tension in the band.
- Stand tall with feet shoulder width apart and knees slightly bent. Engage abs so your core is tight.
- With torso twisted and arms straight, take in a deep breath, exhale and pull the band away from the anchor and across your body.
- Inhale and return slowly to starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps then switch sides.