- Free Shipping
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Standing Back Row (Anchored)
- Insert anchor at midpoint of door.
- Facing door, grab handles, one in each hand.
- Step back 1-2 feet, or so that RB is taught with slight tension, arms fully extended, and shoulders relaxed.
- Keep back straight, feet hip distance apart, knees slightly bent. Engage abs so core is tight.
- To start, inhale then exhale as you pull elbows back, squeezing shoulder blades, until both hands are next to rib cage.
- Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.