Standing Chest Press (Anchored)
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Insert anchor at midpoint of door.
- Facing away from door, grab both handles in each hand.
- Step away from door 1-2 feet, with one foot behind the other in a staggered stance.
- Lift elbows back so that hands are just below shoulder height, elbows are completely bent, palms faced down.
- Stand tall with core engaged.
- To start, take a deep breath, then exhale and press both arms forward until arms fully extend.
- Inhale and slowly return to start position, with elbows pulled back.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.