- Free Shipping
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Standing Decline Chest Press (Anchored)
- Insert anchor at midpoint of door.
- Face away from door and grab handles, one in each hand.
- Step 1-2 feet away from door, one foot behind the other in a staggered stance.
- Lift elbows until completely bent and pointing back, with hands lower than shoulder height, palms faced down.
- Stand with torso slightly forward and core engaged.
- To start, take a deep breath, then exhale and press both arms at a downward angle, till arms fully extend.
- Inhale and slowly return to start position, with elbows pulled back.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.