Standing Incline Chest Press (Anchored)
Posted in | Comments Closed
- Attach anchor near bottom of door.
- Holding handles in each hand, face away from the door 1-2 feet.
- Place hands above shoulders, one foot behind the other, and lunge slightly forward. The band should be in front of arms to work more of the chest muscles. Back straight and core engaged.
- To start, take a deep breath, then exhale and press both hands upward at a diagonal until both arms fully extend.
- Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.