- Free Shipping Over $30
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
Standing Lateral Raise
- Place middle of band under both feet, keeping them hip distance apart. Hold handles by sides, palms facing in.
- Stand tall with back straight, core fully engaged, arms straight, and feet hip distance apart.
- To start, take a deep breath, then exhale and raise your arms outwards until they reach shoulder height.
- Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
- If band feels too heavy, slightly bend elbows throughout movement to protect elbows.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.