- Free Shipping Over $25
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
- From R Front Lunge, turn R foot to a 45° angle and press sole into mat.
- Inhale while lifting chest and arms up toward ceiling facing toward L leg. Turn pinky fingers toward each other and press shoulders away from ears.
- Maintain 90° angle in L knee, straighten R leg by squeezing thigh muscles.
- Work to square hips forward while maintaining R foot position. Hold for 4-5 full slow breaths.
- Return hands to mat or blocks and return feet to L Front Lunge position.
- Transition to R Front Lunge and repeat.