- Free Shipping Over $30
- 100% Authentic
- Lifetime Warranty*
- Stand tall with feet together. Relax shoulders and distribute weight evenly through soles of feet. Arms at sides.
- Inhale slowly while lifting arms laterally overhead, turning palms to face inward.
- Transition to Forward Fold (next pose) or exhale slowly and return arms to sides.
- Begin in Mountain Pose.
- Exhale while bending forward at waist keeping arms straight as you descend.
- Bring palms to yoga block(s) or floor keeping legs and knees straight.
- Transition to Front Lunge or inhale and raise arms and chest back to Mountain Pose
- From Forward Fold, inhale and step R foot toward back of mat.
- Exhale and lift chest – raise arms above head. L knee should be at a 90° angle.
- Hold pose for 2-3 full slow breaths.
- Return to Forward Fold and repeat with L leg.
- Transition to Plank or return to Forward Fold.
- From R Front Lunge, turn R foot to a 45° angle and press sole into mat.
- Inhale while lifting chest and arms up toward ceiling facing toward L leg. Turn pinky fingers toward each other and press shoulders away from ears.
- Maintain 90° angle in L knee, straighten R leg by squeezing thigh muscles.
- Work to square hips forward while maintaining R foot position. Hold for 4-5 full slow breaths.
- Return hands to mat or blocks and return feet to L Front Lunge position.
- Transition to R Front Lunge and repeat.
- Begin in Warrior One position.
- Inhale while lowering straight arms to shoulder level and rotating torso until straight.
- Maintain 90° angle in L knee – do not allow L knee to pull inward.
- Work to keep hips facing forward.
- Turn head so gaze is looking down L arm. Hold for 4-5 full slow breaths.
- Return to Warrior One and back into Front Lunge.
- From R Front Lunge, step R foot back and place next to foot L.
- Body should be in a straight line from feet to shoulders.
- Engage core and breathe deeply. Do not let hips sag.
- Hold pose for 3-4 full slow breaths.
- Transition to Downward Dog or lower slowly to the floor.
- From Plank Position, inhale and press hips back and up toward ceiling until in an inverted V. Hands and feet should not move from mat.
- Spread fingers wide, exhale and press shoulders away from ears.
- Gently press heels toward mat.
- Hold for 3 full slow breaths.
- Transition to Child’s Pose or return to Plank position.
- From Downward Dog, inhale and slowly lower knees to mat keeping hands forward.
- Exhale and lower hips until sitting on heels or yoga block.
- Stretch body forward and rest arms on floor, stomach on thighs and forehead on mat.
- Hold for 3-4 full slow breaths.
- From Child’s Pose, inhale and rise onto hands and knees.
- Open arms to shoulder width and knees to hip width. Spread fingers into mat.
- Inhale deeply. Exhale while gently pulling abdominal muscles inward towards spine. Tuck your tail bone down and under. Gently contract your glutes.
- Press middle of back upward, rounding the spine. Curl head inward looking toward knees.
- Transition to Cow Pose or return to neutral spine and Child’s Pose.
- From Cat Pose, inhale and lift hips and chest toward ceiling, allowing stomach to sink towards the floor.
- Lift head and look forward.
- Exhale and return to Cat Pose or neutral spine position.